Last updated: 29 May 2018
Welcome to StreamerMagazine.com
The term ‘Streamer Magazine’, ‘Streamermagazine’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the website streamermagazine.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- not to breach the law or encourage a breach of the law.
- not do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, overburden, interrupt or impair the functionality of the site.
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the site, any part of it or any private or member account areas.
- not to do anything which may cause any liability for Streamermagazine.com.
Third Party Content
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This site will contain some content which does not come from Streamermagazine.com, whether such content is posted by users or otherwise comes from anyone other than Streamermagazine.com. This Third Party Content is not approved by Streamermagazine.com. We have to state that any views expressed in such Third Party Content may not represent the views of Streamermagazine.com and that Streamermagazine.com shall not be responsible or liable for any Third Party Content or for the consequences of the use of it.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your complaint is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Forward the information to:
In using this site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Streamermagazine.com, its subsidiaries and holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (and you shall continue to indemnify them and hold them harmless) in respect of all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, damages and demands suffered in connection with your conduct in using the site, your behaviour towards us, our representatives, other users, any breach of law, any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any breach of any third party’s rights.